Sunday, December 20, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Chanukah is over, but my two week break from school has just begun fortunately.

On the third night of Chanukah I had some close friends over and I make some Turkey, Challah, and Latkes. We played Rummicub and make a makeshift Menorah our of tea lights. It was quite delightful.

On the last night of Chanukah, the night I arrived home to Toronto, I was given some gelt (chocolate money) from my mother. A couple pieces ended up in my back pocket with my house keys.. here is what happened...


Moral of the story-- Chocolate Melts-- Who would have thunk it...

A couple of nights ago I saw Avatar. It was a quality movie-- quite sad actually. The 3D was tres cool- there were quite a few WOW moments. I won't give away too much, but I have to say that glowing tree branches are sweet!!

Being home is nice, I have gotten all caught up on the Family gossip-- some juicy pieces this time. What is not nice is the temperature of my house- tres tres froid.

I can't wait to see what this break has in store-- stay tuned to find out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment